Doing good, how hard can it be?
Doing good, how hard can it be? So super easy! Gather all your colleagues, suppliers, loyal ambassadors and customers and do good in September! Because Vughtvoorelkaar challenges you to a business challenge.
Are you colleagues at a bakery? Go make apple pies with the elderly! Have you drummed up your gym to participate in the doing good month? Plow for an hour in the park and pick up trash while jogging!
Participate and have a chance to win a fully catered socially responsible team outing !*
'Go and spend an hour plowing in the park!'
How does it work?
Send an email with the following information to Vughtvoorelkaar :
- Your name and the name of your company/organization/association
- Information about the doing-good campaign (what are you going to do)
- The date of the doing-good action
Join and start an action!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I supposed to perform this action during working hours?
It is not mandatory to perform this action during working hours. If your employer gives permission for this, that is of course a plus, but it is not always obvious that hours are available for this.
- Can any kind of company participate?
Yes, every company / organization / association can participate. Whether you work at the bakery, a law firm or as a freelancer, you can do something good in September.
You can set up all kinds of doing-good actions. Organize a neighborhood BBQ with the office neighbors or ask the library in your village if you can read to children for an afternoon. If you really don't know anything, you can always look above at the doing good calendar and choose a request for help.
- Do all my colleagues have to participate or can I only participate?
It is not necessary for your entire team/company to participate in the promotion. For example, you can also register with a colleague. It's fun of course ;).
- *Promotional conditions
- You can participate in the promotion from September 1 to September 30
- You have a chance to win if you have registered by mail and have actually carried out the doing-good promotion in September. You can of course prove this because super nice photos were taken of the day and you tagged us on social media or shared them with us in a different way.
- We will announce the winner on Tuesday 1 October via Facebook and Instagram.
- This is a national giveaway via NLvoorelkaar in which our local sister organizations also participate.
- The socially responsible team outing is for a maximum of 12 people.