Together we make this site more fun and safer.
Below you can read 10 tips. You can also read what we do to keep security and reliability high .
- Tip 1: If you are looking for help as a private individual, and the website does not help you, or you want personal contact about this, please contact us. We are happy to help!
- Tip 2: Vughtvoorelkaar works with a reference system. Has a help provider responded to your request for help? Always check whether this person already has references.
- Tip 3: Would you rather not meet at your home during a first meeting? Then meet in a public place such as the library or a cafe nearby.
- Tip 4: Ask the volunteer or professional for a legal ID and check this. An honest person will have no problem with this.
- Tip 5: You can also ask the volunteer or professional to show a CV/LinkedIN so that you can check this.
- Tip 6: Bring a friend or family member to your introductory meeting.
- Tip 7: Trust your gut feeling. How does the person make you feel? What makes you feel this way? Do you want to build a personal relationship with this person?
- Tip 8: Make clear agreements during the introductory meeting about the help that is offered, the way of dealing with each other and/or any reimbursements and insurance. If desired, you can draw up and sign a contract together.
- Tip 9: Ask for a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG). Read more about this on the website of the Ministry of Security and Justice.
- Tip 10: Read the tips about safe internet use as drawn up by the government.